Followers

Wikipedia

Search results

Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 29 September 2015

                                                             Imaginary girl

I love you from the bottom of my heart.
Without you i am half, you are my 2nd part.

Whenever you see me and smile .
That smile is killer thats why I want you to be mine.

You are different from others in nature.
I love you like a mad and I want you in my future.

I don't know why I love you so much.
I feel like I am in heaven whenever you touch.

You are my first love and from my side the last.
I belong from the group of those people who always remember the past.

My love is real and it will not end.
You look good even when you don't follow any new trend.

I want one thing only that is chance.
I want a chance to dance.(with uh)

I don't know who is that imaginary girl who blow my mind.
If in this world there is any girl she should be one of her kind.

I have never seen any girl like you .
You are unique because of your nature and that is why i love you.

 Please comment to improve us...

                                                                                                        By:- Himanshu Tobaria

No comments:

Post a Comment