Followers

Wikipedia

Search results

Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 15 September 2015

I am a Lover

                                              I am a Lover


I love u.
Please say that you also loves me too.

My love is real and pure.
For me, your love is the only cure.

I am fully sure.
For me, your love is the only cure.
I love you more than anything else in my life.
In future, i want you as my lovable wife.

I had never seen any girl accept you.
I have full faith in you and i think that you also loves me too.

Sometimes i think that you are like moon.
I can't stop myself to propose you soon.

Whenever you say "Oh! Honey you are my friend or not.
At that time i always says her that i forgot.

I love her a lot when i see her live.
Without her i am half and i am not alive.    
               
Please comment to improve us.
   

                                                           By:  Himanshu Tobaria

No comments:

Post a Comment