Followers

Wikipedia

Search results

Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 9 September 2015

                                                                            BREAK UP

After break up.
Life is being shake up.

All things appears to be bad.
I don't know about her but i feel sad.

All the gifts that she has given are also bad.
Remembering all those things make me think i am mad.

I think all these things are happening with me only.
I think some where she is also feeling lonely.

I love her and will love her till the end.
I am happy even if she be my friend.

Now, i will not be a partner of any girls.
When she cry i feel the pain and her tears are like silver dotted pearls.

Please comment to improve us.

                                                            BY - Himanshu Tobaria        

No comments:

Post a Comment