Followers

Wikipedia

Search results

Powered By Blogger

Saturday 20 August 2016

What A Joke!!!


What do you want from me?
Love , hate-rate or you wanna sue on me?

I don't know why we stopped talking to each other.
May be there is a problem or an issue with your mother.

I don't even wished you on your birthday.
Now i'm preparing for my doomsday.

What is happening in my life I don't even know.
Looks like whatever is happening is already I've saw.

It is like a bad dream i think.
My feelings and my pain is going to sink.

Same are you feeling I don't even know.
If you want to go from my life you can happily go.

It's a breakup or one-sided love.
We are like a lost pair of dove.

Even I don't love you it was all attraction.
How much I love my poetry , can't be expressed in digits or fraction.

                                                                                                     By-Himanshu Tobaria


No comments:

Post a Comment