Followers

Wikipedia

Search results

Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 2 August 2016

                                                              I Believe In You

You hated me and I loved you.
God created me but I believe in you.

The day you'll say i love you too.
That day I'll believe that god is true.

How can you ignore me?
The last sentence she said to me.

Now she ignores me.
I have no chance to Glee.

She thinks that she is free.
Earlier you were honey and I was honeybee.

Now you don't love me but I do, I think.
I only see your beautiful face every time I blink.

                                                                                                              
                                                                                     By:- Himanshu Tobaria


No comments:

Post a Comment