Followers

Wikipedia

Search results

Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 3 August 2016

                                                                New Boyfriend

After a long time I saw you in real.
You were looking gorgeous as usual my dear.

When I entered the class.
My heart again breaks like a glass.

From that day I've never looked into your eyes.
Earlier I was brave but now I feel shy.

You were not sitting alone.
When you saw me there was a change in your tone.

Again you had a new boyfriend.
Changing boyfriend is now your trend.

I noticed you were staring at me.
There were two things to be sad or to glee.

That time I ignored you again.
My life is a cycle , and ignoring you is a chain.

                                                                              By-Himanshu Tobaria
  

No comments:

Post a Comment