Followers

Wikipedia

Search results

Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 28 October 2015

                                                                  For My Love

You talk to me , i love your voice.
You choose me or other boy its your choice.

You make me think that you love me or not.
I don't know about you but i love you a lot.

Its a one sided love story .
If you will refuse so i can say one word only that is 'Sorry'.

I have proposed two girls in my past.
They both refused , that makes me think that i m the 'Last'.


If you will also refuse my proposal so i will die.
If you will also refuse my proposal so i will feel Shy.

Please for god sake don't make me cry.
If you will say no i will again and again try.

Whenever you don't talk to me i feel bad.
I feel lonely and i feel sad.

Take my hand as a friend.
I will not ditch you till the end.

Please comment to improve us.     
                                                       By-Himanshu Tobaria 

No comments:

Post a Comment