Followers

Wikipedia

Search results

Powered By Blogger

Thursday 22 September 2016

Incomplete Dream

Trying to sleep for the same dream I saw.
I know it can't happen though.

Saw a ugly but beautiful girl standing alone.
In my dream there was a change in the tone.

I asked her '' How can I help you ? '' .
She said '' If you want to do anything you can do '' .

Furiously I said excuse me.
She started crying and came close to me.

She was the victim of rape.
She was wearing a poor cape.

I got emotional and I said I'm sorry.
She laughed at me and on that sorry .

She said I'm going to commit suicide.
I said what you are doing is not right.

She ran away from me.
Who awakened me was my mummy.

                                               By- Himanshu Tobaria

No comments:

Post a Comment