Followers

Wikipedia

Search results

Powered By Blogger

Thursday 6 October 2016

History Never Change , It Repeats Itself

Some thinks , they'll say and go.
What they feel does anyone know.

You laugh and they say you are not stupid.
We are stupid but the language is lucid.

They commit a mistake again and again.
It's trust and knowledge we should gain.

Nobody can teach you how to behave.
Knowledge , love , support they've already gave.

Its your duty to take it or let it go waste.
Teaching from the depth of heart , is a different taste.

''I'm dedicated but it is my weakness that I'm caring"
"In teaching I believe in sharing"

"Really I'm with you but you don't do the work"
"For the final I'm saying best of luck"

                                   By-Himanshu Tobaria

No comments:

Post a Comment